Enjoy a Train Ride in The Cotswolds
- Last Updated on Thursday, 23 January 2014 21:06
Sit down And Enjoy the Scenery
The Gloucestershire Warwickshire Railway operate our historic railcar up to five days every week. Depending on the timetable, journeys from Toddington station consist of up to a 24 mile round trip and last approximately half a day. Refreshments and amenities are available at Toddington railway station, as is ample free parking. Even if it's raining, which it has been known to do in The Cotswolds, the railway has everything for an ideal, relaxing visit. Please note that the GWSR also operates steam hauled trains between Laverton and Cheltenham Racecourse stations on every day that our railcars are in service.
There are many visitor attractions in The Cotswolds, some of the closest include:
- Cotswold Farm Park, 5.4 miles (15 minutes)
- The Model Village, Bourton-on-the-Water 12 miles (30 minutes)
- Broadway Village, 5 miles (15 minutes)
- Stanway House and Fountain, less than a mile from Toddington station.
Please use our interactive map to plan your journey to Toddington.
Above: Looking towards the edge of The Cotswolds, as seen from Stanway Viaduct. Photo by Paul Stratford.